Jones, Hawkins, & Associates, LLC
Call For A Consultation: 334-625-1754
Call For A Consultation: 334-625-1754

child support Archives

Collecting child support payments in Alabama after relocation

Life changes, and those changes can include moving out of state or even out of the country. When it comes to collecting child support payments after one parent relocates to another state, there are issues that come into play. For Alabama parents who find themselves in this situation, interstate child support comes into play, and a child support order may need to be modified. 

Email Us For A Response

Do You Need Strong Legal Advocacy On Your Side?

Our skilled team will work diligently to resolve the issues you are facing and help you overcome obstacles that may stand in your way.

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Jones, Hawkins, & Associates, LLC 250 Commerce Street, Ste. 6 Montgomery, AL 36104 Phone: 334-625-1754 Montgomery Law Office Map